Help a social business build awareness & thriving networks
- You are passionate about ecology and social justice. And even more about action and innovative solutions that contribute to a better world.
- You have a few years of professional experience. Your curiosity and your open mindedness allow you to acquire a good understanding of the stakes of this planet, economy, societies, natural resources.
- You have a real taste and talent for communication through excellent writing, practice of social networks and interaction with a variety of people and organizations. You are autonomous, responsible, like to take initiatives and to work in a team.
- We are a start-up company managing social and environmental impact investing funds in agriculture, forestry and land management. Our mission is to improve the livelihoods of poor rural communities in developing countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America. And to contribute to make business practices more sustainable.
- We partner with private sector companies, NGOs and international institutions to foster large scale projects of natural ecosystem restoration, sustainable farming and rural energy.
- We are developing rapidly and recruit talented people who want to develop themselves in a job with a real purpose. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to take an active part in the Livelihoods Funds adventure.
We are looking for the Communications and Network Manager (M/F) for Livelihoods Funds
Location: Paris, France
The Communications Manager will be in charge of designing and implementing a robust and effective global communications and outreach strategy for Livelihoods Funds’ diverse stakeholders : private companies, public institutions, NGOs, research organizations and the media (international and local). He/she will share the latest information on news, projects, models and innovations by Livelihoods Funds in the field of sustainable supply chain sourcing and ecosystem restoration.
The successful candidate: A Native English speaker. A creative thinker full of original ideas and with excellent writing skills. Someone with great people skills and high sense of cultural sensitivity and ability to work with others of different cultures. You enjoy the social network : Twitter, Instagram, You Tube or Facebook.
If you fit this profile, send your resume and motivation letter to:
- or via LinkedIn